Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: need help!!! -J&S Ultra Safeguard-

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dbman96's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi all - in my quest to turbo my car I managed to buy a Ultra Safeguard V.1 used; problem is the guy didn't have the manual, but I'm thinking "hey no problem, I got all these cool people online that have been through this already." SOOOO, what I'm wondering is does anyone have install instructions for an ultra safeguard on a '96 GSR that they can either point me in the right direction or maybe scan and email me the relevant info? I would be MUCH obliged if anyone can halp me out....

    THANKS!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sonnyballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2001
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dbman96:
    Hi all - in my quest to turbo my car I managed to buy a Ultra Safeguard V.1 used; problem is the guy didn't have the manual, but I'm thinking "hey no problem, I got all these cool people online that have been through this already." SOOOO, what I'm wondering is does anyone have install instructions for an ultra safeguard on a '96 GSR that they can either point me in the right direction or maybe scan and email me the relevant info? I would be MUCH obliged if anyone can halp me out....

    THANKS!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You should give John (the maker) a call. You can get his number by going to the J&S Web site:
    http://safeguard.bizland.com

    Good luck,
    Sonny


  3. #3
    Inactive Member dbman96's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 1999
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well gee... that would be smart, wouldn't it? I think I'll just have to try that tomorrow... =)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •